Golf Lessons in Camberley, Surrey
Fairweather Golf Professionals have worked with golfers of every ability from European Tour & Ryder Cup players all the way through to complete beginners.
How Does It Work?
- Identify key swing faults and discuss 'changes'
- Build your 'current' swing on RoboGolfPro
- Apply discussed 'changes' to your swing on RoboGolfPro
- RoboGolfPro will now do 'your' swing with the correct changes applied
- Feel your new improved swing for the very first time!
How Do I Start?
You'll need a full Setup & Evaluation; as part of this lesson we configure RoboGolfPro to align perfectly with you and your unique swing - you'll then be able to start your first lesson. You'll need to put aside two hours for this first lesson and we promise you it's worth it!
Further lessons can be booked by the hour or packages; they are still with the PGA Professional of your choice and RoboGolfPro. These follow up lessons are essential to really ingrain fundamental changes and start creating new improved muscle memory. If you know you are going to want multiple lessons, packages can bring the price per hour down by up to 35%.
If you have any questions, please call us on 01276 889 231
- 90 Minutes - Including; Swing & Video Analysis, Game/Bio-Mechanical Assessment, Personal Configuration, RoboGolfPro Lesson, Before/After Video & Data Recap
- (DISCOUNTED FROM £200)
Whats the verdict?
Don't take our word for it... Here's what golfers actually think!
Our inhouse Club Pros have a wealth of experience, (one of them has even played on the tour in the US) and so they are well placed and qualified to provide PGA coaching and utilise some great tools to help them guide you in this amazing and often frustrating game!
Trackman Golf Simulator
Included in all of our PGA Coaching options, TrackMan displays a shot’s 3D trajectory together with 26 impact and ball flight parameters in real time (data is delivered in 1 second). Along with other metrics, this helps analyse your 'Smash Factor', 'Spin Rate' and 'Launch Angle', meaning the Club Pro can then start working with you to make corrections for longer and straighter shots.
BodiTrak Pressure Mapping
Included in the 1 hour PGA Coaching lesson, the BodiTrak records in real time a player’s centre of balance as they swing. Our Club Pros help you easily understand the 2D, 3D and video images and use this information to quickly modify your swing to maximise performance.
K-Vest Movement Tracking
Also included in the 1 hour PGA Coaching lesson, the K-Vest is a wireless system which instantaneously measures a golf player’s power signatures and 3D data. The system then assesses player characteristics and generates insightful reports for the Club Pros. They can then use those reports to help coach and guide you in an action plan for improving your golf movement. This can then be used each time you come back in for PGA Coaching to see how you have developed.
Booking blocks of PGA Coaching lessons will save you over 15% per hour!
If you have any questions about our PGA Coaching, please call us on 01276 889231
RoboGolfPro coaching works for the Pros!
- 2nd go on the @RoboGolfPro @FWgolfUK. The distance I've gained. 7 Iron now over 170 yards, couldn't do that last week.- Andy Little - PGA Professional, Little Golfers, Sandown Park, PGA Professional
- Thanks again for the Robot Lessons.Now I finally know what the swing is supposed to feel like. I'm hitting it much better, shot 5 over yesterday!- Kevin Lecocq - Global Head of Products, UBS Group AG , 9 Handicap Golfer
- It's a remarkable machine and a fascinating experience, i've not tried anything like it in golf before. The idea that you can now hone a perfect repeating swing on a robot that also generates greater consistency and distance is incredible. It's an impressive piece of technology and I'm sure there will be a lot of golfers wanting to try RoboGolfPro.- Chris Hollins - TV presenter , 5 Handicap Golfer
- The Robot has helped me a ton and I appreciate everything it has done for me. It’s a great product. I recommend it for everyone of all ages and sizes. It’s an awesome training aid.- Vaughn Taylor – 2016 Pebble Beach Champion., US PGA Tour Professional & RoboGolfPro Owner
- Instant results
- Tailored improvement plans
- Latest cutting edge golf technology
- First class PGA Instructors
- Course management
- Continuous support
- No strict dress codes
- Just show up
- Fun, relaxed learning environment
- Every level of golfing ability
- Simple golf tips/drills
- Everyone is welcome
Why choose FairWeather Golf?
- Home of the UK's only RoboGolfPro
- PGA pro's that still love the game as much as you do
- Continuous support with your game
- Free custom golf fitting for everyone
- Never complain about the rain or cold again!
What's in it for you?
- The very latest cutting edge golf technology
- PGA professionals hand selected from around the world
- Development programs, including drills & step by step golf guides
- Before & After video analysis included in RoboGolfPro lesson reviews
RoboGolfPro - Simplify your learning.
The RoboGolfPro allows the instructor to let you feel the perfect ergonomic, efficient and physically correct golf swing for your ability and physique.Feel your way to better golf
- Feel based coaching, RoboGolfPro guides our students through a perfect golf swing allowing them to feel what their body is supposed to be doing rather than just being told. Students build muscle memory with perfect practice which translates to exceptional results
- Our Students average 20 yards in gained distance and often exceed 40+ yards after the first lesson.
- Play golf and strike the ball as you’ve always dreamt you could.
K-Vest - The industry’s only human motion learning system
The all in one wireless system instantaneously measures a player’s power signatures and 3D data. The system then assesses player characteristics and generates insightful reports. Then those reports flow in a powerful coaching and program builder,
- Measure - Human movements are measured with accuracy not possible with cameras or the naked eye using 3D and 6D motion capture.
- Assess - UPlayers’ moves are understood and an action plan created to improve performance based on a biomechanical and kinematic sequence report.
- 2Coach - Player results are driven by effectively communicating recommendations for improvement using real time visual, auditory and kinesthetic feedback.
- Train - Every practice session is turned into the perfect practice session with real time biofeedback training.
At the foundation of every good golf swing is good balance
BodiTrak records in real time a player’s centre of balance as they swing. Golfers of any experience level can easily understand the 2D, 3D and video images and use this information to quickly modify their swing to maximise performance.
Trackman, Trusted by the leaders
The TrackMan numbers are the brain behind it all. All major stakeholders of the game, without exception, use and trust our numbers for two main reasons: precision and reliability. With TrackMan, you will quickly understand why and how they use our data in their daily work. TrackMan displays a shot’s 3D trajectory together with 26 impact and ball flight parameters in real time (data is delivered in 1 second). Below are examples of a few of the key club and ball definitions you can track with TrackMan
- Smash Factor the higher the smash factor the better the energy transfer
- Spin Rate reduce your spin rate to to control your ball flight and distance
- Launch Angle launch angle is a primary component to determining the height and distance of a shot
- Plus much more... find the full spec here